Dr. Thomas A. Pincus, M.D.
Neuroimaging Head and Neck Imaging
Dr. Thomas A. Pincus received his medical degree from the University of Texas Houston Health Science Center. He completed an internship in general surgery. He went on to finish his Residency training at the University of Texas in diagnostic radiology, where he also completed his Fellowship in Neuroradiology.
Dr. Pincus is Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology and holds medical licenses in Virginia, North Carolina, and Texas. He joined the team at Peninsula Radiology in 2002 where he is currently the medical director of the department of radiology and continues to practice in the field. His special interests include Neuroimaging and head and neck imaging. In 2009, Dr. Pincus was awarded the “Top Docs” Award.
- M.D., University of Texas, Houston Health Science Center, TX
- Residency, University of Texas, Galveston, TX
- Fellowship, Neuroradiology at University of Texas, Galveston, TX
- American Board of Radiology
- Virginia State Medical License
- North Carolina Medical License
- Texas State Medical License
“I was very apprehensive when I arrived for my barium swallow on July 13th. Dr. Pincus put me at ease, was very good about explaining each step of the test, and explained things in an understandable way. I am also grateful to Jamie for her patience and assistance.” – Julia Williams