David J. Schengber, M.D
Body Imaging, Breast Imaging and Intervention
Dr. David J. Schengber graduated from Grinnell College with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology. He received his M.D. at St. Louis University School of Medicine. Dr. Schengber completed an internship in Internal Medicine at St. Mary’s Health Center, followed by a Residency in Diagnostic Radiology at the Medical College of Georgia. He then completed a Fellowship at the University of Virginia for Thoraco-Abdominal Imaging.
Currently, Dr. Schengber is the Clinical Director for ultrasounds at Riverside Regional Medical Center. He is also the Medical Director of the radiology department at Riverside Walter Reed Hospital. Dr. Schengber has hospital appointments at Riverside Regional Medical Center, Riverside Walter Reed Hospital, and Riverside Tappahannock Hospital. In addition, Dr. Schengber serves as the president of the Peninsula Radiological Associates Group.
Dr. Schengber is Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology and is also a member of the American College of Radiology and the Radiological Society of North America. He resides in Yorktown with his wife and three children.
- B.A., Grinnell College, Grinnell, IA
- M.D., St. Louis University School of Medicine
- Internship, Internal Medicine, St. Mary’s Health Center, St. Louis, MO
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- Fellowship, Thoraco-Abdominal Imaging University of Virginia Health Sciences Center
- American Board of Radiology
- Clinical Director, Ultrasound, Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Medical Director, Dept. of Radiology, Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Past-President, Peninsula Radiological Associates