Dr. Yizhi Liang, M.D.
Dr. Yizhi Liang is a graduate of the Shanghai Medical University. He completed his Ph.D. in biochemistry from the Ohio State University. He received his internship training at the Providence Hospital, where he also completed his Residency in diagnostic radiology, and served as Chief Resident. Dr. Liang received Fellowship training in MRIs from the Michigan State University department of radiology. He joined Peninsula Radiology Associates in 2004.
Dr. Liang is Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology, and holds state medical licenses in Virginia and North Carolina. He is a member of the American College of Radiology and the Radiology Society of North American, and previously the
American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Dr. Liang has given presentation at several meetings and is has been published in peer reviewed journals.
- Bachelor of Medicine,Shanghai Medical University, Shanghai, China
- Master training in Biochemistry, Shanghai Medical University, Shanghai, China
- Ph.D. of Biochemistry,The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Pathology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- Transitional Year Internship,Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI.
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency,Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI.
- MRI Fellowship, Department of Radiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- American Board of Radiology
- Virginia State Medical License
- North Carolina Medical License
- American College of Radiology (1999-present)
- Radiology Society of North American (1999-present)