In order to accurately diagnose and treat Musculoskeletal Conditions, Peninsula Radiology offers a full spectrum of imaging services. These services include CT, MRI, musculoskeletal ultrasound, bone biopsies and bone mineral density studies. Thanks to these technologies and our expert staff, we are able to diagnose all disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our musculoskeletal Imaging radiologists work closely with our other departments to ensure that every diagnosis is accurate and that treatment plans for musculoskeletal conditions are the most effective available.
Conditions that fall in the range of Musculoskeletal Imaging include patients with the following:
- Patients with disorders of the spine, upper & lower extremities
- Cancers of the soft tissues & bones
At Peninsula Radiology, it is our goal to always utilize the least invasive technology for diagnosis. We only advance to more complex procedures when it is necessary.
Musculoskeletal Imaging staff members are actively involved in national organizations, including the Society of Skeletal Radiology, The American Roentgen Ray Society, the American Alliance of Academic Chief Residents in Radiology, the Radiological Society of North America and the American College of Radiology.
Musculoskeletal Imaging is Provided at the Following Locations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Diagnostic and Breast Imaging Center – Oyster Point
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Riverside Tappahannock Hospital
- Riverside Diagnostic Center – Hampton
- Riverside Diagnostic Center – Williamsburg