Dr. Curtis D. Stoldt, D.O.
Breast Imaging and Intervention
Dr. Curtis D. Stoldt obtained his D.O. from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. After graduating, he completed his internship at the Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. Dr. Stoldt spent two years as an Army Flight surgeon at Ft Leonard Wood, Missouri. He then completed his Residency in Diagnostic Radiology Service at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Currently, Dr. Stoldt is a Diagnostic Radiologist and a Partner for Peninsula Radiology Associates. He is also the Director of Breast Imaging and Intervention at Riverside Regional Medical Center. Previously, he trained Army and Navy Radiology residents, as the Residency Training Program Director. Dr. Stoldt served as Chief of Diagnostic Radiology Service at Walter Reed, and Chief of the Breast Imaging Service at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Dr. Stoldt is Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology, as well as the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners. In addition, he is a member of the American College of Radiology, the Radiological Society of North America, and the Society of Breast Imaging.
He is also involved with his community and served as President for the Community Civic Association and as Team Representative for the Northern Virginia Swimming League.
Dr. Stoldt has been awarded the U.S. Army Legion of Merit and the U.S. Army Meritorious Service Medal, and Health Care Provider of the Quarter.
Dr. Stoldt lives in Williamsburg with his wife, Sharon. He enjoys golfing, traveling and photographing wildlife and nature scenes.Listen to Dr. Stoldt on Tide Radio - 1 Listen to Dr. Stoldt on Tide Radio - 2 Listen to Dr. Stoldt on Tide Radio - 3
- B.S. The University of Toledo, Toledo, OH
- D.O. Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Internship, Tripler Army Medical Center
- American Board of Radiology
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- Virginia State Medical Licence
- North Carolina Medical Licence
- U.S. Army Legion of Merit
- U.S. Army Meritorious Service Medal — Two Oak Leaf Clusters
- American College of Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
- Society of Breast Imaging