For more than 50 years, Peninsula Radiological Associates has provided quality medical imaging services. Our team of board certified and fellowship-trained radiologists have over 200 years of combined experience. As a team we deliver the most comprehensive range of medical diagnostic imaging and interventional radiological procedures available on the Virginia Peninsula. Peninsula Radiological Associates is affiliated with the highly esteemed Riverside Health System. This partnership allows for the greatest level of expertise, technology and service to our patients.
Our team of accomplished physicians have a wide range of sub-specialty, fellowship trained expertise, which allows them to provide our patients with outstanding care. Our areas of expertise include Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Biliary interventions, Chemoembolization, Dialysis access, Body Imaging, Interventional Oncology, Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention, Diagnostic Radiology, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Stereotactic Biopsy, Breast Imaging, Uterine Artery Embolization, Carotid Stents, Endovascular vein ablations, Neuroimaging Head and Neck Imaging. Our group is committed to creating and maintaining the highest standards, which continue to surpass the expectations of our patients and our referring doctors.
Meet Our Team
James Baylous, M.D.
Valentine Curran, M.D.
Jonathan DeMeo, M.D.
Jon Zachary Elliott, D.O.
Timothy Farrell, M.D.
James Grimson, M.D
Steven Irby, M.D.
Benjamin Pettus, M.D.,PhD.
Thomas Pincus, M.D.
David Schengber, M.D.
Curtis Stoldt, D.O.
- The original hospital was built downtown in 1916.
- Quentine Legg was considered founding partner of Peninsula Radiology he was granted hospital privileges in 1951.
- Radiologist John Ratliff joined the group in 1953 and in 1984 he was transferred to Honorary Staff
- In 1963 Riverside Hospital relocated to what is now its current location and grew to 510 beds.
- Radiologist John Myles joined the group in 1962 and in 1990 he was transferred to Honorary Staff
- In 1970 Peninsula Radiology Associates received its Incorporation Charter
- Randy Sikes joined the team in July of 1986 to head the program for the first new MR scanner at the practice.
- In August of 1986, Dennie Bartol came on board as the first fellowship trained Interventional Radiologist on the Peninsula.
- The RDC-OP office was the first practice on the peninsula to be awarded the ACR Center of Excellence in Mammography